Pop Quiz: Which countries have High Debt + Deadly Virus + Aging Population?
Below is a list of countries who have more than 20% of their population aged 65 years or more. Let’s see who’s on the aging population list… Japan, Greece, Italy, Portugal… + A few new ones like… Germany.
Germany whom EU looks to every time they need a bailout. Japan whom everyone looks to as an alternative reserve currency to the USD.
Sounds good right? All the chickens are coming home to roost
- Did you know Gold protects your money?
- Gold stored outside the banking system protects you against bank failure.
- Gold is a protection against currency devaluation.
- Gold is highly liquid and easy to sell if needed in emergencies.
- Gold price goes up during times of crisis.