The Gold Handbook: The Beginner’s Guide to Wealth Protection
Question: Why Buy Gold? Can a pet rock REALLY save your life?
Pet rock is the new derogatory nickname given to gold in this modern day by detractors. But what is gold really? Why is it a safe haven? Why do investors flee to it in times of crisis? These are the answers you will find in this book, including how to use gold to your advantage… rather than just wear it to flaunt your wealth.
You will want this book if you answer YES to the following questions:
- Did you acquire your wealth and savings through much blood, sweat and tears?
- Would you be upset if the purchasing power of that wealth was eaten away over time without you knowing?
- Would you be angry if that wealth was in reality worth much less when you retire than you thought?
- Would it pain you if that wealth was stolen or destroyed overnight?
- Would you be unhappy if your money was devalued ever year intentionally against other currencies?
- Would you be distressed if there was a banking crisis and your bank refused to return your money to you?
- Would you be interested in an investment that can protect you against all these issues like insurance but it never expires and its value goes up over time?
In this book we will look at:
- How money changed from a piece of metal to a piece of paper, but with devastating consequences on your wealth but without you having any clue that it happened
- What gives money its value… before AND after the gold standard
- Chronological timeline of gold and major events driving gold price over the last 100 years
- Why and how gold protects you in a crisis
- Gold price and US market performance for major crises from 1998 to 2020
- Gold price performance for major epidemics such as SARS, MERS, Ebola, Zika and Covid19
- How gold protects you against currency devaluation
- Comparative size between gold and other asset classes, and resulting risks and opportunities
- 3 use cases for gold – as savings plan, as hedge, and as an investment
This book is a short PDF document which is easy to read. It is excellent for beginners and good as a reminder for those already in the know! It also makes an excellent accompaniment for any gifts of gold you are giving to loved ones.
Join us on a journey as we dive into the world of gold and learn the advantages and opportunities of owning gold!