What is Silver squeeze?
Silver squeeze is about JUSTICE
Silver squeeze is a movement to break the suppression of the price of silver by Bullion Banks.
- The Bullion Banks are key players for the matching and settlement of precious metals transactions in the precious metals markets
- The Bullion Banks have been suppressing the price of silver for decades
- The Bullion Banks each have multiple convictions for manipulating the price of silver
- The Bullion Banks sell vast amounts of silver that they do not have on the COMEX futures market to push the price down. They then buy it back at a lower price and pocket the profit. This is called short selling
- The Bullion Banks have now oversold or short sold more than 300 million ounces of silver, or HALF of the production for 2020. If we all buy physical silver, they will be forced to buy it on the open market at a higher price. This is called a short squeeze
The movement started on the weekend of 29 January 2021:
- Within 3 days the movement cleared out all the physical stocks of bullion dealers world wide, and put the remaining stocks on back order for another 1 month.
- Within 10 days it managed to put a worldwide shortage on commercial 1000 ounce silver bars used for industrial applications.
The movement was inspired by a group of traders called Wallstreetbets who coordinated their activities to trade a company called Gamestop. As a result they were able to break a hedge fund called Melvin Capital who had been suppressing the price of Gamestop stock.
Get the latest news about the movement. Go to twitter and search #silversqueeze
Watch the Trailer
It's about JUSTICE
Bloomberg Markets and Finance – 2019-09-17 (2 minutes)
“This has been going on for about 8 years… in which these traders, they specifically talking about JP Morgan here… They have been spoofing the market for the better part of 8 years – Silver, Gold, Platinum, Palladium – all of the precious metals”
Bullion Banks have a track record of price manipulation
The Price Manipulation is well documented
The price manipulation by the bullion banks is widely documented by Chris Marcus from Arcadia Economic in the book “The Big Silver Short”. Here are some extracts from the book. Support his hard work – you can buy the book here.
Bullion Banks cannot deliver the Silver. They don't have it
Silver is a finite resource
The authorities and the bullion banks want you to think that the market for silver is deep and wide, and cannot be manipulated. In reality the silver market is a tiny market of only 900 million ounces supply annually. At today’s prices that is USD 27 billion. The cash balance of Apple can buy the entire annual silver supply more than 7 times over. Furthermore silver is a much scarcer commodity than you realise:
There is only enough annual production to allocate each person in the world 0.11 ounces or 3.4 grams annually
- Annual global production is 900 moz
- Global population in 2019 was 7.7 billion people
- 900 moz / 7.7 billion = 0.11 ounces
Source: Silver Institute / Our world in data
The entire annual global supply of silver is enough to produce 39 million Electric Vehicles per annum.
In 2019, 92 million motor vehicles were produced worldwide
Source: Silver Institute / Statista
There are 62 million married couples in the US and the average valentine’s Day gift is USD 142 or 5 oz.
If every couple gave silver, it would wipe out 30% of the annual supply
Join the movement. Get Justice
Buy Physical Silver
Become a Member.
Get discounts on gold, silver and platinum.
Membership is free.
Limited time only
Silver Bullion Singapore. Ship international or store in Singapore at reasonable flat rates.
Buy allocated silver now online from Onegold.com. Bitcoin and credit cards accepted. Register and buy within 15 minutes.
US and Canada
Buy now from Miles Franklin.
Buy from Bairdmint. Well stocked and best premiums.
As small size retail silver bars and coins get harder to find, it will be easier to buy the ETF. Buying the ETF will help to drain the supply of commercial 1000 ounce bars. This will tighten the supply of silver for industrial use and trigger the big industrial silver consumers to mass purchase to protect their supply chain. As an added advantage to you, physical metal from the ETF can be redeemed once you achieve minimum holdings.
Money printing is devaluing your cash. Everyone needs Silver
Silver squeeze is real
Find out more
Spread the news! Get others involved!